A 52-week, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Aripiprazole Intramuscular Depot as Maintenance Treatment in Patients with Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE; ASPIRE OPEN-LABEL
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 21 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 07 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 1224 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (parent trial: NCT00731549).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History