A Randomized, Double-Blind, Ascending Dose Trial to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics, of Repeat Doses of Motilin Receptor Agonist GSK962040 in Male and Female Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camicinal (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (31) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.