The Effect of Anti-Inflammatory Analgesics on Bone Repair, Pain and Gastro-Intestinal Side Effects After Hallux Valgus Surgery; a Prospective Randomised Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib; Tramadol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2010 Results were published in Anesthesia and Analgesia.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History