Combined Targeted Therapies for Triple Negative Advanced Breast Cancer A Phase II Trial of Weekly Nab-Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab Followed by Maintenance Targeted Therapy With Bevacizumab and Erlotinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 2 Mar 2018.
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.