A Six-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of GSK561679 Compared to Placebo in Female Subjects, Diagnosed With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Verucerfont (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 12 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History