A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Subject Initiated Study Comparing ME-609 to Acyclovir Cream for Treatment of Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis in Immunocompromised Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aciclovir/hydrocortisone (Primary) ; Aciclovir
- Indications Herpes labialis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2010 Results presented at the 45th American Society of Health System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition, according to a Medivir media release.
- 01 Oct 2008 Medivir submitted NDA to the US FDA, according to media release.
- 08 Sep 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History