A Phase I, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Immunogenicity of Intravenous MABT5102A Administered in a Single-Dose, Dose-Escalation Stage Followed by a Multidose, Parallel-Treatment Stage in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 19 May 2011 Datacleaning for thes name change: RG-7412 is now called crenezumab.
- 26 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.