A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Dose Optimization Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of SPD503 [guanfacine] in Combination With Psychostimulants in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 Years With a Diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 27 Jan 2016 According to a Shionogi media release, the company has submitted a New Drug Application of S-877503 in Japan for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children.
- 18 May 2011 Results presented at the 164th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 29 Oct 2010 Results reported in a Shire media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History