Maraviroc as an Immunomodulatory Drug for Antiretroviral-Treated HIV Infected Patients Exhibiting Immunologic Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2008 to Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual end date Jul 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History