A Randomized, Double-Blind Evaluation of the Antiviral Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Versus Placebo in Adolescents With Chronic Hepatitis B Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 106 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History