A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of Merck S. Aureus Vaccine (V710) in Healthy Male Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs V-710 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 25 Jun 2012 Primary endpoints amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2009 Planned end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.