A Phase 2/3, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Once-Weekly, Subcutaneous LY2189265 Compared to Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dulaglutide (Primary) ; Metformin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AWARD-5
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of a post-hoc pooled analysis of AWARD -1,-2, -3, -5 and -6 studies evaluating the magnitude of the lipid changes in patients with type 2 diabetes receiving once-weekly dulaglutide 1.5 mg, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis from AWARD -2, -4, and -5 studies evaluating the effect of dulaglutide on A1c in type 2 diabetes patients positive or negative for GAD antibodies, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History