Comparison of the Therapeutic Efficacy and Side Effects of Tramadol Per os (Tradonal Odis Orodispersible Tablets) Versus an Optimised Dosis of Intravenous Tramadol for Postoperative Pain Relief in Ambulatory Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol (Primary) ; Tramadol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.