A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Doses of Lu AA21004 in Acute Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 25 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the effect of vortioxetine on cognitive functioning and depressive symptoms from 5 studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of meta analysis of pooled data from 9 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 17 Mar 2012 This trial has been discontinued in United Kingdom.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History