A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group, 8 Week Comparative Efficacy and Safety Study of Esomeprazole 20 mg qd Versus Ranitidine 150 mg Bid in Patients With an NSAID-Associated Gastric Ulcer When Daily NSAID is Continued
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Ranitidine
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2008 New trial record.