A Multi-Center, Continuation Trial of Belimumab (HGS1006, LymphoStat-B), a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-BLyS Antibody, in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Who Completed the Phase 3 Protocol HGS1006-C1056 in the United States.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Nov 2016 Results published in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 19 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History