A double-blind, randomized, multicenter, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study comparing the efficacy and safety of 0.5 mg fingolimod administered orally once daily versus placebo in patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFORMS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (n=823) assessing long-term effect of fingolimod on peripheral lymphocyte counts were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jan 2016 Results published in the lancet.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History