A double-blind, randomized, multicenter, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study comparing the efficacy and safety of 0.5 mg fingolimod administered orally once daily versus placebo in patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFORMS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data from four trial ( INFORMS, ASCEND, ORATORIO and EXPAND), were presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (n=823) assessing long-term effect of fingolimod on peripheral lymphocyte counts were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jan 2016 Results published in the lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History