A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study Evaluating Pharmacokinetics and Safety of a Human Monoclonal Antibody (AVP-21D9) in Normal Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AVP 21D9 (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).