A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Oral SB939 When Administered Thrice Weekly (Every Other Day) for 3 Weeks in a 4-Week Cycle in Patients With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 02 Dec 2014 Results from the phase I portion in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukaemia published in an MEI Pharma media release.
- 19 Dec 2012 Results from the phase II part in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology according to a MEI Pharma media release.
- 06 Nov 2012 Results from the phase II part in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology in December 2012, according to a MEI Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History