A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Oral SB939 When Administered Thrice Weekly (Every Other Day) for 3 Weeks in a 4-Week Cycle in Patients With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 25 Aug 2017 Results published in the Cancer.
- 02 Dec 2014 Results from the phase I portion in elderly patients with acute myeloid leukaemia published in an MEI Pharma media release.
- 19 Dec 2012 Results from the phase II part in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology according to a MEI Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History