A Phase II, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised, 6-Way Cross-Over, Single-Dose Study to Investigate the Local and Systemic Effects of 3 Doses of Inhaled AZD3199 (a beta-2-Agonist) Compared to Formoterol in Asthmatic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3199 (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 06 May 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.