Trial to Determine the CR Rate at the Primary Tumor Site After 2 Cycles of Induction Chemo With Abraxane, Cetuximab, Cisplatin, and 5-FU for Advanced Head and Neck Carcinoma Treated With Definitive Concurrent Cisplatin and Radiation Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Pooled preliminary analysis results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jan 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.