A Phase I, Observer-Blind, Randomized, Single-Center Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Bedside Mixing Combination of Two Adjuvanted Influenza Vaccines in Healthy Adults Aged 18 to 39 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Adjuvants; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2008 New trial record.