A Pilot Study Incorporating Motexafin Gadolinium (MGd) Into High-Dose (MTX)-Based Chemo-Immunotherapy and Radiation for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Primary CNS Lymphoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Motexafin gadolinium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Methotrexate; Procarbazine; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications CNS cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.