UARK 2013-13, Total Therapy 4B - Formerly 2008-01 - A Phase III Trial for Low Risk Myeloma Ages 65 and Under: A Trial Enrolling Subjects to Standard Total Therapy 3 (S-TT3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Lenalidomide; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TT4B
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 400, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.