An Open-Label, Two-Stage, Dose-Escalation, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics Profile of Proellex (CDB-4124) in Female Patients With Impaired Hepatic Function and Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 27 Aug 2014 Primary endpoint of safety profile has been removed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.