A Phase Ib/II Multicenter Dose-Determination Study, With an Adaptive, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase II, Using Various Repeated IV Doses of BHQ880 in Combination With Zoledronic Acid in Relapsed or Refractory Myeloma Patients With Prior Skeletal-Related Event.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BHQ 880 (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.