A Study of the Effect of ARC1779 Injection on Cerebral Microembolism in Patients Undergoing Carotid Endarterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Egaptivon pegol (Primary)
- Indications Intracranial embolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.