A Phase 2, Investigator-Initiated, Feasibility Study to Evaluate the Mechanisms of Coronary Endothelial Dysfunction Imaged As Resting Myocardial Perfusion Heterogeneity After Endothelin Receptor Blockade With Darusentan.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Darusentan (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Oct 2011 Actual end date Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jul 2011as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.