A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of SKF-105517-D in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure - An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SKF-105517-D in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure (Phase I/II Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carvedilol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jan 2012 Results published in the Circulation Journal.
- 04 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (41) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.