A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Open-Label Study To Determine The Efficacy And Safety Of Single-Agent Lenalidomide (Revlimid®) In Patients With Mantel Cell NHL Who Have Relapsed Or Progressed After Treatment With Bortezomib Or Refractory To Bortezomib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 29 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jun 2017 to 16 Aug 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 19 Jun 2017.
- 29 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History