A Phase I/II Pharmacokinetic Study of Intravenous and Oral Forodesine in Children With Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell or B-Cell Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia or T-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary) ; Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France.
- 17 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.