A Phase 2 Study Of Weekly Infusion Nab-Paclitaxel (Paclitaxel Protein-Bound Particles for Injectable Suspension) In Patients With Unresectable And Metastatic Uveal Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2008 Actual start date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.