A Phase 3, 6-Month Open-Label Safety Study Of PD 0332334 In Elderly Patients With Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imagabalin (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2009 Pfizer has decided to discontinue development of this drug for the treatment of generalised anxiety disorder, as reported in a media release.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.