Efficacy of Ezetimibe/Simvastatin 10/20 mg and MK0524A (1-2 g/Day) in Patients With Mixed Hyperlipidemia and Two or More Risk Factors to Cardiovascular Disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type V
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.