Fludarabine/Rituximab Combined With Escalating Doses of Lenalidomide Followed by Rituximab/Lenalidomide in Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - a Dose-Finding Study With Concomitant Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RevliRit
- 26 May 2012 Company added to the associations field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History