International Multi-Center Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tocilizumab in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis on Background Non-biologic DMARDs Who Have An Inadequate Response to Current Non-Biologic DMARD or Anti-TNF Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ACT-SURE
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of post-hoc sub-analysis of patients from Switzerland and Austria presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.