Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of MP-376 Inhalation Solution Administered for 5 Days Every 28 Days to Prevent Acute Exacerbations in High Risk COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mpex Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Aug 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.