An 8-Week Double-Blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Multifactorial, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren Administered Alone and in Combination With Amlodipine in Patients With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren/amlodipine (Primary) ; Aliskiren; Amlodipine
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2010 Actual end date changed from Jun 2009 to May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (1688) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History