A Pilot Study of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Using Isentress (Raltegravir) and Epzicom (Abacavir/Lamivudine) in Antiretroviral Naive HIV-Infected Subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/abacavir; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIELD
- 27 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2008 New trial record.