A Phase II Study With Decitabine, Low Dose Cytarabine and G-CSF in High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Patients With Significant Co-Morbidities.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2008 New trial record.