An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Non-Randomized Study to Assess the Drug-Drug Interactions of Proellex (CDB-4124) With Cytochrome P450 Isoenzymes CYP1A2, 2C9, 2C19, 2D6, and 3A4 in Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 27 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2008 New trial record.