A Phase I Study of Oral Melphalan Combined With LBH589 for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomira USA
- 24 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Trial design and progress published in conjunction with the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. To date, 25 patients have been enrolled.
- 31 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.