A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Two-Arm Phase II Trial of BMS-690514 Versus Erlotinib in Previously Treated NSCLC Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 690514; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 188 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.