A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Comparing 24 or 48 Weeks of GS 9190, in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa 2a and Ribavirin, to 48 Weeks of Peginterferon Alfa 2a and Ribavirin for the Treatment of Genotype-1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (GS-US-196-0103).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tegobuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Knox S) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History