Maintaining Skeletal Health in Postmenopausal Women With Surgically Resected Stage I-IIIa Hormone-Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Who Are Receiving Anastrozole, Through the Use of Alendronate as Determined by the Osteoporosis Australia Bone Maintenance Algorithm.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATMAN
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12605000003673).