A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of Bortezomib (Velcade®), Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil®), and Vorinostat (Suberoylanilide Hydromaxic Acid, Saha, Zolinzatm) in Patients With Relapse/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.