Bevacizumab and Carboplatin for Patients With Platin Resistant Epithelial Ovarian Cancer. A Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.