A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Cross-over Study to Determine the Consistency of Response for Trexima (Sumatriptan 85mg/Naproxen Sodium 500mg) Administered During the Mild Pain Phase for the Acute Treatment of Multiple Migraine Attacks (Treximet).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen sodium/sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Aug 2009 Results published in Cephalalgia.
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual patient number 623 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History